Thursday, 16 January 2014

What is herpes?

Doctors say there is no cure for herpes. But before we tackle that question, we need to ask, what is herpes?

What is herpes?


Herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are 2 strains of herpes simplex, and they are referred to as type 1 (HSV-1) and type 2 (HSV-2). Most genital herpes is caused by HSV-2.

It's estimated that herpes simplex is present in 50 to 80 percent of the American adult population, and at varying rates throughout the world. It is thought that around 20 percent, over 50 million people, are infected with genital herpes. It's reported that more than 500,000 Americans are diagnosed with genital herpes each year, and the largest increase is occurring in teenagers.

Oral herpes - cold sores - is even more common, and is also caused by the herpes simplex virus.
The majority of people are probably unaware they are infected, as they have few or no signs of the disease.

When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving sores that generally take several weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak. Although the infection can stay in the body indefinitely, the number of outbreaks tends to decrease over a period of years.

Genital HSV-2 infection is more common in women (approximately one out of four women) than in men (almost one out of five). This may be due to male-to-female transmissions being more likely than female-to-male transmission.

Living with genital herpes can be a hassle. When you have a herpes outbreak, it can feel like it takes days out of your life. And, you have questions about spreading genital herpes to a partner.

Herpes symptoms can come and go, but the virus stays in the nerve cells of your body even after all signs of the infection have gone away. In most people, the virus becomes active from time to time, creating an outbreak. Some people have herpes virus outbreaks only once or twice. Other people have many outbreaks of herpes each year.

There are many things you can do to reduce the outbreaks of herpes, starting with boosting your immune system. There are a number of treatments that can help you rid of herpes effectively, and you should definitely make use of this knowledge - whether or not they amount to a real cure for herpes.

Read more about herpes here.

19 comments:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT CURED FROM Cancer and am So happy to share this testimony with everyone about how i got my Cancer cured from doctor Akhigbe the godfather of herbal medicine. I had been going from one country to another for medication for several years just to be cured from Cancer but all seems in vain, i was confused and decided to search through the Internet if i could get any news concerning Cancer so i do keep searching until i visited one particular site and i saw the great testimonies from different persons testifying how doctor Akhigbe has cure them from Cancer and other diseases and i was shock and was thinking if this is real, after a due consideration i decided to contact him with the link he posted just to give it a trail and when i contacted him he proved to me that his herbal medicine can cure me if only i believe in it, so i requested for his herbal medicine and i got it and i applied it as prescribed and after 2weeks of application i went for a test and to my greatest shock the Cancer virus has disappeared and it was just like a dream. Today I am cured from Cancer am so happy and thanking God for using doctor Dr Akhigbe to cure me. so if you are out there and you are suffering from Cancer or any kind of illness do contact doctor Akhigbe through he will help you to cure that illness. or whatsapp him on this number +2348142454860 or email him on..drrealakhigbe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETIES, CANCER,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES,LOW SPERMS COUNT,SYPHILIS,HIV/AIDS,FIBRIOD,COPD,MENINGITIES,HEPATITIES B [HBV] DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  5. All thanks to Dr. Imoloa if not for him I don't know what will have become of me today. I married my husband who was HIV positive like myself. We accepted it as fate since there is no cure. Two years after our marriage my life was torn apart when our family doctor diagnosed me of genital herpes virus I know it was from my ex whom I have dated years back. I became very worried because I don't know what will be my husband judgment when he finds out. I searched everywhere both on internet for cure but no success until my husband started suspecting but still he wasn't sure. I don't want to loose my marriage I prayed everyday with hope that there is a cure. I searched without rest blogs, websites, everything google says about herpes and cure and peoples comments one evening after work I was surfing the internet on herpes cure I saw a friend who was giving testimony on how DR. Imoloa have helped cured her of her herpes virus I immediately contacted her to confirm if her testimony was real. She told me it was. She also told me about African Herbs and Herbalist and Dr imoloa. She then gave me Dr. imoloa contact, which I contacted him immediately. He told me about his Herbal Medicines and how he has helped many people get healthy with fruits and vegetables and also cured many with his Roots and traditional Herbs, I was interested. He prepared and sent me Herbal medicine for both HERPES & HIV through DHL I used this medicines for both HERPES and HIV carefully as was prescribed by him for 1week and 4days without my husband notice. I waited for a month then went for medical test in a different hospital and I was both herpes and HIV negative I felt reborn. I showed my husband my result and told him everything including DR imoloa. He contacted DR imoloa who also sent him HIV Herbal Medicine. He used this Medicines for just 8days, then we both went to our family doctor who confirmed my husband HIV negative and me still negative. Our family doctor, Dr Paul is a good Christian and often advice his patients to use natural remedy. Based on confidential he do introduce some of his patients to DR imoloa for Herbal cure. If you are sick and want the right Herbal Medicine contact DR imoloa on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. you can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098. GOD bless you dr imoloa, you are really a great man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was diagnosed of Herpes 2years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr imoloa who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when i contacted Dr imoloa through his Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when i received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it, i started using it as instructed and i stop getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe i was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body.

    Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until i see it as my HERPES get cleared like magic Dr imoloa also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS, DIABETES HAPETITIES A AND B.Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbalism. via Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp him +2347081986098. and get cured permanently He is real..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everybody don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, i have been suffering from herpes since last three years with my boyfriend but today I am happy that am cure from it with the natural herbs cure of Dr.AKHIGBE the great healer I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr.AKHIGBE cure his herpes I was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr.AKHIGBE brought a smile to my face with his natural herbs cure which he sent to me through DHL courier services and also instructing me how I will be drinking it for three weeks and I will be cure. I am so much happy today that I'm cure so we have someone like this great healer out there, and I know many people are out there looking for cure, why don’t you kindly contact this great healer on his email address drrealakhigbe@gmail.com please Dr.AKHIGBE keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine. Once more contact him now: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com you can also add him on whatsapp on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a great pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr Aba but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try DR. Aba then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com OR call, add him on Whatsapp +2348107155060

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to give a testimony on how I got cured from Herpes Virus. Few months back I was having some symptoms . I went to see a doctor and many blood tests was done on me, later on I was told I had Herpes. My doctor told me that there’s no cure for Herpes I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for Herpes virus, I saw a post of Dr. LUCKY a herbal doctor that’s helping people get cured from HIV, HEPATITIS B, CANCER e.t.c. I contacted him and I told him how I’m feeling he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication the symptoms stopped. I went to the doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was negative. I haven’t had any symptoms anymore. Dr. LUCKY is great, and his herbal medicine has no side effects. You can reach him on his Email: (drluckyherbalcure@gmail.com) .

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to give a testimony on how I got cured from Herpes Virus. Few months back I was having some symptoms . I went to see a doctor and many blood tests was done on me, later on I was told I had Herpes. My doctor told me that there’s no cure for Herpes I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for Herpes virus, I saw a post of Dr. LUCKY a herbal doctor that’s helping people get cured from HIV, HEPATITIS B, CANCER e.t.c. I contacted him and I told him how I’m feeling he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication the symptoms stopped. I went to the doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was negative. I haven’t had any symptoms anymore. Dr. LUCKY is great, and his herbal medicine has no side effects. You can reach him on his Email: (drluckyherbalcure@gmail.com) .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Depoimento sobre como eu estava curado totalmente do vírus do herpes.
    Eu sou um português, a vida nunca foi fácil comigo desde que eu descobri que eu estou infectado com o vírus da herpes, eu andei por aí procurando uma saída para obter remédio natural para herpes, mas ainda assim nada estava se movendo frente, nem voltar não até conhecer o Dr. Uribhor, eu expliquei tudo para ele e ele me mandou as ervas pela DHL, comecei a usá-lo, me surpreendendo depois de um mês, me curando totalmente de herpes e agora meu resultado está mostrando negativo, tudo graças para médico para o que ele fez para mim, contatá-lo em uribhorbreezeherbalhome@gmail.com e número whatsApp é +2348102558553.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are welcome to Dr Oje Abacha herbal Medicine Home/Temple of different
    kinds of CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS HIV/AIDS, HERPES, LUPUS,DIABETES,BOOBS/BREAST ENLARGEMENT,PENIS ENLARGEMENT,
    PROTECTION, GET PREGNANT, ASTHMA, MS, APPENDICITIS, SUGAR LEVEL, BLOOD PRESSURE contact on What apps Number: +2348159734766 you can also email him:
    oje.herbalsolutioncentre@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dr. Ehi herbal medicine is the best remedy for Herpes and HIV/AIDS, I was a carrier of Herpes and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ehi cure Herpes, I decided to have a contact with him and asked him for solutions and he started the remedy for my health and prepare the herbal cure for me which i use to cure myself. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ehi herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.Ehi and i will not stop publishing his name on the internet because of the good work he did for me, You can reach him on his email: drehiherbalcure@gmail.com Or you can call and WhatsApp him on +2348141861860

    DOCTOR EHI CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER OF ALL KINDS
    4. HPV
    5. Hepatitis A,B,C
    6. Diabetes
    7. CHRONIC DISEASE

    Natural remedy for curing HIV/ AIDS and Herpes call and whatsapp +2348141861860

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man Dr. Aba. After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2months ago, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. aba online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I'm truly grateful,i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this mobile number +2348107155060, one thing i love most about DR aba is honestly, and he is very polite with his patience, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm really happy that i have been cured from HSV1&2 DISEASE with the herbal medicine of DR.MOMOH have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 3 months which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases. you can get to him through email: DRMOMOHHEALERTEMPLE@EMAIL.COM or WhatsApp him +2348166979481.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't still believe i don't know where to start, my name is Juan, i'm 36 years old i was diagnoses of genital herpes diseases, i lost all hope in life but on like any other i still searched for a cure even on the internet and that is where i meet Dr. Ogala i could not believe it at first but too my shock after some administration of his herbal drugs i'm so happy to say i'm now cured i need to share this miraculous experience so i say to all other's with genital herpes diseases please for a better life and better environment pls contact Dr ogala via email: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com you can also call or WhatsApp +393510505248

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gooday everybody. I want to talk about Dr ojamo the great herbal doctor everybody have been testifying about he is indeed a real herbal doctor, i was among the one's who was calling him scam untill my brother who was having herpes virus for 5 years use his medications and to my greatest suprise my brother called me that he was cured and tested (hsv2) negative, i was so shock!!, my brother was having herpes for 5 years and he has been on medications ever since he was tested positive to (HSV2), he said was browsing through the internet when he found a testimony of a lady call Teresa Mendoza testifying about this herbal doctor called Dr Ojamo. He contacted this Doc Email via, dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com and the they negotiate the price of the herbs on whatsapp +2349077406037 and Dr Ojamo sent the herbs to my Brother through FedEx delivery service and the delivery takes 8days, and my brother use this herbs for just 21days and he was totally cured from this virus, am so happy!!! you can reach in on his email dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349077406037

    ReplyDelete
  18. I GOT CURED OF HERPES WITH THE HELP OF DR OGU I Am from North Carolina, United State. I caught genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms of herpes . I had it for 4 years ,and it has literally affected my life before I got cured. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation, herpes has long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another but they might not be aware of it. I would like to advise people on how I got rid of my herpes by using Dr OGU herbal medicine. I saw a comment posted by a woman from Germany on the internet that she got rid of her herpes with the help of doctor OGU. I was so happy when I saw that post. i quickly collected the doctor OGU contact email and I emailed him. Within 1 hr he responded to my email. i explained things to him and he told me not to worry that he will help me. i ordered for his medicine product which was sent to me via DHL. that was how i got the herbal medicine and i used it as i was told for the period of 6 days which is twice a day ( morning and at night before going to bed) .after 8 days, i found out that the herpes was no more and this was also confirmed by my doctor. if you have herpes or other similar disease and you want it cure, kindly contact doctor OGU Patrick via this email ; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text him via: +1 719 629 0982 .

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi everyone, My health was horrible having Herpes before I decided to try the remedy Of Dr Aduwawa pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I try the remedy, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week i was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email Dr Aduwawa aduwawasolutionhomes@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349123794867 you won't regret it I promise.

    ReplyDelete